Tuesday, August 9, 2011

July: A Look Back

I thought it would be fun to see how Haley has changed over the past 3 years so I'm starting a new monthly post called A Look Back, in which I will post one picture from each year for that month. I think it will also be neat to see what we were doing at that time. I will start with July since it is the last full month and we have plenty of pictures from this year. Enjoy

2008 - Renee and Haley sitting on the porch at the cabin in Cape Cod. Haley is 8 months old.

2011 - Three years later, Renee and Haley are enjoying some shaved ice before the fireworks show at Orchards Park, Bentonville.

2008 - Haley and I relaxing on the couch in the cabin at Cape Cod.

2011 - Haley and I taking a break during the Firefly Festival at the Ozark Botanical Gardens in Fayetteville, Arkansas 

2008 to 2011 Pictures of Haley playing in or around the water.

2008 - Haley sitting on the beach in Cape Cod.

2009 - Cape Cod again. This time she's up and about causing trouble

2010 - At a beach in Mystic, Connecticut. We spent a couple of days in Mystic during our trip home last year.

2011 - Running around at Lawrence Plaza Splash Park her in Bentonville, AR.

No comments:

Post a Comment