Sunday, January 23, 2011

Our Rising Star

This past Saturday Renee, Haley and I decided to go furniture shopping. Okay, so maybe it was more Renee's idea than Haley's or mine, but none-the-less we were happy to go along. After a long day of looking at furniture we were all pretty tired and ready to go home and relax. On our way home, Haley (who at this point was exhausted) decided to start singing for us. Check out the following videos. We have a star here!

Haley doing vocal warm ups and then singing, "What R U Doing" and "Balloons In Da Air" 

 
Songs: "I Love You All The Time", "Party Time", and "Birds Flying With Sun In My Eyes"

Songs: "Ellie" and "Who I Love"

 
Songs: "Presents", "I Love Watching Movies", and "Eatin' Popcorn"

 
Catching Cars and Saying Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment