Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Trip to CT for Thanksgiving

I know there are a lot of pictures missing from many of the other people we saw and things we did, but we had a hectic schedule for this trip and unfortunately the camera was left behind too often. I'll add captions and info later. For now, I'll just post the pics.



Emma letting everyone know that she's arrived and the festivities can begin
Campbell and Haley discussing princesses

 

Meghan and Brayden


Grampy, Haley, Me, and Uncle Tony at Yankee Candle waiting for Santa to show up

Yeah!


"I would like you to bring me a Barbie and a motorcycle."
Hanging out with all the Family

Chillin' with Madi and Brennan

Hanging with Uncle Bobby in front of Yale Peabody Museum

Getting ready to eat some Modern Apizza in New Haven with Uncle Bobby and Grandpa Harris








No comments:

Post a Comment