Saturday, July 2, 2011

July's First Fridays Event at Bentonville Town Square

First Friday is an event that is put on every first Friday of the month starting in March. There is a new theme each month and the activities and entertainment are based around that theme. July's theme was the new Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art that will be completed in November. It's located about five minutes from the downtown Bentonville square. Sorry for the quality of the pictures. I used my phone to take the pics and videos.





Yummy.

Haley is so cool. I didn't even ask her to do this. She saw it and said, "I want to do that...now." She made the weight limit by less than five pounds.



She kept trying to do a flip because that's what she saw all the other kids doing. She came very close. She put her head back and got her legs up but just couldn't get herself to flip over. She rocks!

She always has to make a trip to the water fountain.

We end the night with some really great Crepuscular Rays shining through the clouds. Click on the link to learn more.

 
Here are some videos from the night. The quality is not great because I used my phone.







No comments:

Post a Comment