Friday, July 1, 2011

June Happenings

What follows is a summary of how our June has gone. May's weather was horrible with one storm after another. Several storms literally lasted for days. Luckily we did not experience any major flooding here in Bentonville, but the same can not be said for many towns to the south and east of us. June's weather has been the opposite. We have had warms temps and clear skies. Yippie!

We have been bad about recording things these days. The camera has been left behind much too often lately. We have visited several State Parks and had some really fun hikes. We also took a trip to Branson, Missouri to spend the day at Silver Dollar City.

NOTE: We forgot our camera when we came to visit CT in May, and therefore, only have a few shots that I took with my phone. If anyone has pictures and would like me to do a post for that trip, just send the files to me and I'll set it up. -thanks

Haley dressing up like a Country Girl

Haley relaxing on my Father's Day gift


Haley getting wet in the front yard.






I had nothing to do with this! Send all comments to Renee. Btw, a boy at Haley's school keeps trying to marry her. I told her she had to wait until her hand was as big as mine. She asks to check every morning.



I took this video with my phone while at work at Springdale JR High.


This is video of Haley at a new splash pad here in Bentonville. She's not the biggest fan of it as you can see.


This is video of Haley playing with some kid (I think is name is Jake) at Dave Peel Park. They're the same age but she's totally faster. She rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment