Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2011-10-02 Pumpkin Picking

Pumpkin picking has been a tradition for us for many years now. After moving to Arkansas I was determined to find a great pumpkin patch. It didn't take long. The first patch we visited last year was McGarrah Farms and it was a hit. We returned this year and picked several Jack-o'-Lantern pumpkins (Haley really help with these), and we also picked a very large pumpkin (45 pounds) to sit out in front of house. The weather was beautiful and we enjoyed a hay ride and some seasonal treats as well.


I don't know what I was thinking letting Renee take these pictures





"Dad. Seriously!"

"Follow me, I know how to pick 'em


"Okay, okay. I think this is a good one."

"Oh wait, there's a good one too."

Life is good!

Check out Haley's pose



"Look, it's a baby pumpkin."

Haley's Punk face

What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment